Thursday, November 27, 2008

Five things I’m thankful for

Happy Turkey Day!

I’m sure many of you have the tradition of going around the table on Thanksgiving and each saying something that you’re thankful for. Here’s several of my somethings this Turkey Day.

This year at Thanksgiving I’m thankful for:

1.) God’s provision and love for me. Through some bumps in the road this past year, His presence has been a really crucial constant.

2.) This opportunity here in Uganda, doing something I really care about and enjoy. Also for the skills and experiences I’m gaining here.

3.) All of you. For what you’ve meant in my life, and for the moral and financial support you have provided to get me here to Masaka.

4.) My family, for their love and support, and for the new niece or nephew on the way!

5.) New friends here, including the other interns and folks at church. It takes an experience to a whole new level when you have great people to share it with.


Image- I was letting some of the boys at Buddukiro play with Microsoft Paint, so I decided to have some retro Thanksgiving fun myself!

No comments: